SOCurity® identifies cyber threats in real time using log data analysis from myriad data sources within your organization.
- Up-to-the-second analysis of log data to maintain a strong security posture.
- Set-it-and forget-it solutions and constant monitoring in order to protect your business assets.
- Cutting-edge technology, process and expertise to deliver dynamic 24/7 security and a cost-effective monitoring.
Scanning Security alerts is easy, but focusing on the right incidents is for subject-matter experts!
Why not Inhouse Cybersecurity Operations
- Increasingly complex cybersecurity landscape.
- Severe alerts and regulation fatigue, and complex compliance issues.
- Growing skills gap: Tactics are changing.
- Increasingly number of dedicated and specialized people.
- High cost and complexities of in-house cybersecurity operations.
- Large strategic framework and there is also individual responsibility. Each SMB must act proactively!
- Cost of response time.
- The longer the dwell time of an incident, the more difficult and expensive it is to retain, remediate and contain.
- SMBs are an attractive target for cyber-criminals.
- High costs to build and manage a SOC.
- Complexity to implement, manage and maintain a security information and event management (SIEM) solution.
Be proactive in preventing attacks and protecting your data and IT systems with our SOCurity®!
once a vulneralbility has been released
to patch a vulnerability in the IT industry
of organizations recorded three or more year old vulnerabilites
of organizations still see related attacks 10+ years after a flaw release
Your Security Challenges
Our Socurity® Duties
- The main problem isn't to detect sophisticated breaches but rather how fast this can be done.
- Even though 90 percent of German companies implemented security measures, most companies still focus on the reactive aspect.
- Small and medium sized businesses are threatened targets for security incidents, just as much as larger businesses.
- More than a quarter of the victims of confirmed data breaches in 2020 were small businesses.
- SOCurity®: Your best solution to overcome your own security whitespots.
- SOCurity® is working proactively to identify possible attacks and protect your business.
- SOCurity® is helping you with 24/7 security and threat intelligence management to prevent breaches, mitigate risks and ensure safety as well as regulatory compliance.
- SOCurity® people, processes and technologies are providing secure access to business applications over any network and from any device.
- SOCurity® is providing you with an assessment and detailed analysis of security risks and threats.
- SOCurity® experts are helping you to manage risks and reduce costs.
SOCurity® Capabilities & Deliverables
- Filtering Out the Vast Majority of False Alarms: Socurity® platform uses multiple detection engines and human analysts to eliminate false positives.
- Guaranteeing Threat Lifecycle Visibility: Socurity® has visibility into the entire lifecycle - where the threat came from, with which systems did it interact.
- Providing Customized Options: Socurity® is able to monitor a broad range of log sources, and creates custom rules for your unique environment.
- Remediating Threats: Socurity® offers fast, proactive incident investigation, along with remediation and the ability to validate that the threat has been neutralized.
- Supplying Threat Intelligence Reports: Socurity® correlates events with multiple threat intelligence sources.
SOCurity® Managed Services
Managed Detection and Response
Security Incident Management
Almost every crime leaves behind digital data. Anyone who is able to evaluate them can convict offenders. In order for them to be effectively prosecuted in cyberspace, the traces on digital devices must be traced back to their source and secured in such a way that they can also be used as evidence in criminal proceedings in court. In differentiating itself from IT security, which asks: "What could happen?", digital forensics deals with the question: "What happened?” The procedure of an IT forensic analysis is always the same, both in terms of structure and methodology. It comprises the steps of identification, data backup, analysis, documentation and preparation. Results can also be used to analyse and resolve IT malfunctions or failures.
Logs are the outermost sensors of a system, which provide valuable information in real-time. This information allows a SOC to create an overview of the current state of health of an IT system and to assess the danger situation. Operational management urgently needs a differentiated and complete system view. On the one hand, to ensure that the system is as stable as possible, but also to see the risks and dangers on the radar as early as possible. And to carry out forensic analysis afterwards, as required.
Managed Detection and Response
Provided as a service, Managed Detection and Response (MDR) is a comprehensive and efficient defense against all kinds of potential cyber-security threats. When set up, MDR provides complete visibility, monitoring and alerting in your networks. MDR identifies possible threats and react accordingly. Orchestrate security response quickly and purposefully. Inclusion of machine learning methods to overcome even completely unknown challenges.
Real-time monitoring is worthless without an underlying security analysis that enables gathered data to be scrutinized by subject matter specialists to identify potential threats to customer environments. The analysis is enhanced by cyber intelligence insights, threat triage, malware dissection and forensics services. Socurity® uses state-of-the-art technology to detect and analyze security events. Both manual and automated procedures are in place to enable an efficient security analysis, as well as feedback-loop towards the customers in form of awareness building, situational awareness, and optionally definition of countermeasures to respond to detected threats.
Security Incident Management
Security Incident Management involves incident monitoring, reporting, impact assessment, incident escalation and post incident review. SOCurity® incident team is responsible for analyzing and handling the security threats and impact of information security incidents and to drive the process as efficiently as possible.
Real-time visibility into a company's entire network and security environment. Continuous Monitoring of critical context, malware and suspicious traffic, new systems and unusual connections and abnormal behavior within your network. Includes the definition of behavior that should trigger alerts and the implementation of alerts when required. Also determines the current security status and visualizes it for management.
Threat Hunting aims to use machines to proactively search for vulnerabilities in networks and identify possible attack patterns before they are applied. Find possible infiltration points based on hypotheses and specific clues and to translate these findings into automated rules and scripts that are fed into the security infrastructure. Supported by Machine Learning (ML) to examine huge amounts of data in shortest time, check for deviating patterns and take defensive measures.
SAMA PARTNERS Threat Intelligence Service can collect, filter and analyze data on IT security threats from various sources and deliver it in a usable form. Focused on informing decision-makers and improving their decisions.
Attackers follow their own economy; they prefer easy targets. Protective measures should therefore be aimed at improving to a high level of digital resilience. This requires a structured setup of various security solutions and carefully maintained IT systems. Vulnerability Management provides a continuous overview, helps to classify newly found security holes. Derivation of the necessary need for action with corresponding recommendations for measures and the prioritization of security gaps.
Businesses we support
Pharma & Healthcare
Logistics & Transport
As one of the largest municipal companies in Germany. Our partner is an important part of the municipal provision of public services and makes a major contribution to the economic strength and quality of life in Munich and the region.
SAMA PARTNERS helps the client in consulting and supports in handling information security incidents and documenting security concepts as well as conducting web penetration tests.
Pharma & Healthcare
Our partners are more than seventy companies from the production, research and service sectors create synergies at CHEMPARK. In Order to provide a secure environment for the whole CHEMPARK including all KRITIS related services such as Energy supply, Network and water management, our client needs to setup up a Security Operation Center with all correlated processes and procedures to meet the requirements and customer (LANXESS, Bayer, Covestro, ...) expectations.
Customer results and benefits:
- Establishment of the SOC Processes and Use cases to monitor all security events and incidents.
- Definition of processes for Exceptions and Changes including the Management.
- Management of the onboarding of Devices into the SOC to increase coverage and maturity of Security Monitoring.
- Introduction of automation in the SOC Use case delivery (CI/CD).
- Management of Penetration Testing’s, Finding qualification and Monitoring of the remediation.
Customer results and benefits:
- Design and review of security architectures, project management for pen testing and hardening projects.
- Development of a Cyber Security SOAR (IBM SOAR) incl. HA architecture.
- Development/definition/documentation of processes for the analysis of offenses.
- Identification of sources for Cyber Threat Intelligence necessary for analysis.
- Development of playbooks for automated SOAR processing of tickets/offenses.
- Coordinate, manage, and assist with penetration testing as well as evaluate pen test reports for consistency and quality.
- Product Owner for SIEM: planning sprints, use cases and coverage of assets. Processing of offenses from SIEM including tracking of analysis and retros. Onboarding of OT into IT SIEM for end-to-end monitoring.
- Vulnerability Management: Management and coordination of remediation activities Review and approval of security requests from the group.
Logistics & Transport
Our partner is a German railway company. The client must launch a regulatory unbundling project to ensure that the network operator is separated from the energy supply. SAMA PARTNERS assisted the customer in setting up the organizational structure, in design, in development and in operation of a complete and secure EAI solution via the audit of the Infrastructure, Network-Segmentation and Environment configurations with focus on security.
Our partner provides various services for the passenger airline industry throughout Europe, with bookkeeping and information management software and consultancy. The client deals with financial data and booking data including master and visa card customer data. The organization needed SAMA PARTNERS to properly assess its operations in terms of risk, security and compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
SAMA PARTNERS assisted the client create a comprehensible and flexible framework for the management of IT resources, information risk and information security. SAMA PARTNERS also contributed towards:
- ✓ Modernization of the IT basic protection.
- ✓ Introduction of the PCI DSS requirements and policies.
- ✓ Evaluation and checking of potential threats, IT infrastructure, IT security concepts and IT security management.
- ✓ Implementing risk and monitoring assessments.
- ✓ More transparency and trust in dealing with payment cards (Visa, etc..) with B2B and B2C customers.
- ✓ Improved security posture and reducing operating expenses by implementing recommendations.
Our Partner is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany. The bank is operational in 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas and Asia.
The client has to enhance its alignment to and compliance with the prudential requirements for IT (German “Bankaufsichtliche Anforderungen an die IT” – BAIT), which are mainly intended for the management boards of credit institutions, aim to provide a more transparent outline of supervisors’ expectations regarding IT security.
SAMA PARTNERS assisted the client create a comprehensible and flexible framework for the management of IT resources, information risk and information security.
Results and Benefits
- Meeting the main requirements from BAIT and ensuring the Group-wide adherence with the centrally defined policies and procedures.
- Enhancing the resilience of the company against legal, organizational and technical risks.
- Enhancing business continuity management.
- Evaluation and checking of potential threats, IT infrastructure, IT security concepts and IT security management.
The automotive industry is taking the issue of cybersecurity very seriously. Its actors are looking for ways to difficult and complex challenges: automation, connectivity, shared mobility and alternative fuels.
Cybersecurity risks have been exposed - Our partners trust us to end those risks.
- Security assessment (technical, organizational, process-related)
- Preventive monitoring / security monitoring
- Securing the charging infrastructure
- Support in securing e-mobility solutions
- Securing of Over the Air Update (OTA)
- Automotive Security & Safety
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Data for e-mobility and Automotive
Identification and correlation of key e-mobility specific Cyber Thread Intelligence Information (CTI) sources and sharing these between the members, to setup correct defense strategies.
Combining the Integrating of e-mobility specific and actual CTI Information together with a dedicated Security Operating Center (SOC) to increase the detection rate of targeted attacks.
Our SOCurity® is based on industry use cases and domain specific detection rules that match your business logic.
SOCurity® Key Strengths
- Proactive monitoring of IT systems and ongoing analysis of the current threat situation - many threat scenarios can be effectively prevented in advance.
- Cyber attacks are quickly detected, analyzed and fended off before major negative effects.
- Dynamically adapting security measures to the current threat situation.
- Identification of weaknesses in IT security and their elimination.
- We protect your Homefront.
- Central security management for the different devices.
- Alerting for detected attacks and threats.
- Direct defence measures to limit the damage of cyber attacks.
- Implementation of security assessments.
- Technical support for all security-related issues.
- Reporting the Security Information Center on all security-relevant systems.
- Fast and uncomplicated onbording with your IT & OT Infrstructure.